This is how I came into the world.
The doctor with the fuzzy ears delivered me. As a Halloween-eve baby, things have been a little kooky from the start.
From there, I grew up splashing around my backyard on the James River. So far, I haven't met a motorless water sport I didn't like.
A few things:
- If given the right volume, I'm convinced any Aretha Franklin song could move mountains.
- I often refer to myself as mama in the third person.
- I believe hell is just a large strapless bra one must endure for eternity.
- I love entertaining, whether it be with words, food, or uncontrolled outbursts of song.
- Mama's got this thing for wigs.